1. Only people wearing flat glasses are allowed to use this road.
2. Make sure to use this road ONLY when you’re carrying your jackhammer along with you.
4. ( also censored :-)
5. No way, maaaan, this ain’t any traffic symbol – it’s some new taiwanese way of warchalking.
6. Wait…isn’t this that guy from that movie…ah…what’s his name again….John Malkoholicvich???
7. The subliminal acknowledgment that Taiwanese DO have bowlegs (is it the Japanese influence ??? ;-)
9. It’s a three-legged octopus that escaped from a Sashimi plate and got hit by a lorry on the road…
10. a Taiwanese painter got bored and invented this strange road marking without any meaning
11. Kikuyumoja’s next blog-entry (BE) :-))))