I need a new credit card and my bank offers this special option for an extra annual fee of EUR 3,- where I can upload pictures which are then printed directly on the cc.
Atiriiri…I thought, what fun! Let’s see what my vanity (& a sleepless night, hence the motivation for this beautiful waste of time) comes up with:
1. Kikoi — I’ve actually thought about using this Kikoi image (see header logo on my blog) more often- even with a possible new WP-template.
2. Brokat — my grandmother’s ball gown (I really like the pattern!)
3. view from the backyard @ Forodha Towers on Nairobi ;-)
4. afternoon rain, somewhere between Limuru and Ruaka
5. my favourite view on Garissa
6. somewhere in Kitengela/Mbagathi. Mzeecedric knows where this is.
7. Somewhere on the way to Olepolos…
Since I can’t decide which one to choose (1.,6. or 7.?), you are hereby cordially invited to contribute your 2c-comment! :-)
You know these (basic!) VISA cards cost around 20,- EUR / a — so I was wondering whether anyone is actually using those bonus-cards (Gold, Platinum, Amazon, etc.) where you’re given extra miles for any purchase via the card + insurance package? I know the system is totally different from the one in use in the USA, but here in Europe credit cards are not that common (= not everyone has one!) as we also have national direct debit card systems such as the Maestro system by MasterCard.