…like the Adazi (Mandazi) or that cup of chai.
Please note the nice arrangement of menu cards, calendar & kitsch wisdom.
And what about the most ugliest pair of shoes I’ve ever bought in my life?
- were relatively cheap (199/= Ksh)
- are Made in Kenya (supporting the local economy, etc.)
- are comfy “mens hi-quality sandles” which can be worn with socks (now try that with the normal sandals)
- were available in my size (same as Mental’s)
- cheaper than the fake Adiletten sandals which also weren’t available in my size
- match my clothes when it’s dark outside
- hey, this is Embu! who cares? :-)